AIO MKR Barebones V2 DIY DTG Controller Board.
- 48mhz SAMD21 Cortex-M0+ 32bit low power ARM MCU
- 42v output to power motor driver on the Epson Power supply
- Easy to plug in wiring harnesses.
- Handles reading the Epson encoder wheel and sending PE and ASF signals back to the Epson Mainboard.
- Use with external stepper motor driver or servo motor
Comes preloaded with OpenDTG code.
Board Only includes:
- Controller Board
- Ribbon Cables
- Wire Harnesses
- Everything above +
- TB6600 Motor Driver
- 30 Tooth Pulley
- Optical Limit Switch w/ trigger
- 3 Control Buttons